BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Who is All things Sizzle?

My photo
Alot of people ask me: "Why did you name your blog All things Sizzle?" and I tell them "Because, I love to try new things...exspecially things that are Hot and steamy:meaning:COOL." The next thing they ask me is: Are you talking about indecent things on your blog? No!!!! All things sizzle never talks about indecent things as it is a FAMILY friendly blog. We talk about great products,great food,great books,great giveaways and HOT deals. Who are you as a person? My name is Katie. I'm an aunt,fiance,sister, and childcare provider who also blogs and Works part time. I have a cat and I love love love coffee! (I know I'm all over the place!!)

Sunday, December 20, 2009

ABOUT ME

Hello!





My name is Katie . I'm an auntie to a beautiful newborn named Megan Anne.
I live in the Suburbs of Chicago in a town called Homewood. It's a good sized town although boring at times. I'm engaged to my highschool sweetheart ♥ we have been together for over seven years now (I know we are practically married...right? lol). Our plans are to get married in Tenn. in September of 2010. :) Oh ya! I almost forgot my baby! I also have a cat named Scotch (originally butterscotch but it was just tooo long).

I started this blog because it seemed like there were tons of Mommy/baby blogs in the blogging network and not enough women/auntie/giveaway blogs!!

The name of my blog All things Sizzle is just that. Everything in life can sizzle and light up if you want it. LIFE. Think good thoughts and don't be pessimistic and things will just turn out better is how I think of things.


♥ Katie ♥

0 comments: