BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Who is All things Sizzle?

My photo
Alot of people ask me: "Why did you name your blog All things Sizzle?" and I tell them "Because, I love to try new things...exspecially things that are Hot and steamy:meaning:COOL." The next thing they ask me is: Are you talking about indecent things on your blog? No!!!! All things sizzle never talks about indecent things as it is a FAMILY friendly blog. We talk about great products,great food,great books,great giveaways and HOT deals. Who are you as a person? My name is Katie. I'm an aunt,fiance,sister, and childcare provider who also blogs and Works part time. I have a cat and I love love love coffee! (I know I'm all over the place!!)

Monday, December 21, 2009

Check out my sisters VLOG!

o my sister who is 9 months prego and is about to pop....lol...has had a video blog for the whole journey (trying to concieve and recent). You should check it out.  She has some very informative information about every step of the way.  Unlike me she doesn't hold back even the most embarrasing and funniest events along the way. Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/user/MandaShow20.


NO NEGATIVE COMMENTS WILL BE ALLOWED AS SHE IS MY SISTER :O)

Oh ya...I almost forgot to tell you she has a cool giveaway going on so make sure you enter to win awesome suprises!

0 comments: