BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Who is All things Sizzle?

My photo
Alot of people ask me: "Why did you name your blog All things Sizzle?" and I tell them "Because, I love to try new things...exspecially things that are Hot and steamy:meaning:COOL." The next thing they ask me is: Are you talking about indecent things on your blog? No!!!! All things sizzle never talks about indecent things as it is a FAMILY friendly blog. We talk about great products,great food,great books,great giveaways and HOT deals. Who are you as a person? My name is Katie. I'm an aunt,fiance,sister, and childcare provider who also blogs and Works part time. I have a cat and I love love love coffee! (I know I'm all over the place!!)

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

MY ABOUT ME POST

Well if you haven't read the title this is my about me post! :)  {lol}

I am 23 years old and I live in a suburb about 20 minutes from Chicago, IL.  I'm happily engaged and will soon be going to College for nursing.

Here are some pictures:





my cat Scotch being lazy :)



Me being silly playing with my black and white options on my Blackberry :)



Bobby and I  in love with eachother after 7 years!




And last but not least....ME AS A BABY!! LOL. I'm cute...I know :)



Okay, so back to the topic.
This is my first blog ever so please be patient :)
I love love love comments so please leave em !
If you follow me I'll love you forever:)

Also, I would really like your opinions on how to make my blog a better experience for you so please feel free to give me your advice or complaints!

I will be blogging another giveaway very soon!

Much love!

0 comments: