BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Who is All things Sizzle?

My photo
Alot of people ask me: "Why did you name your blog All things Sizzle?" and I tell them "Because, I love to try new things...exspecially things that are Hot and steamy:meaning:COOL." The next thing they ask me is: Are you talking about indecent things on your blog? No!!!! All things sizzle never talks about indecent things as it is a FAMILY friendly blog. We talk about great products,great food,great books,great giveaways and HOT deals. Who are you as a person? My name is Katie. I'm an aunt,fiance,sister, and childcare provider who also blogs and Works part time. I have a cat and I love love love coffee! (I know I'm all over the place!!)

Monday, December 21, 2009

My wins as of 12/20/2009

1.$100 worth of Ipod stuff from Belkin (won from Twitter)
2.$50 Gift Card to Kmart From Kmart (won on Twitter)
3. The Gate House (book) Won on THREE DIFFERENT DIRECTIONS BLOG
4. Coupon for free soymilk and a pedometer from THREE DIFFERENT DIRECTIONS BLOG
5. Tidal Living neclace and Ring  won on TicTacDough blog
6. Flower Duet Dvd won on TicTacDoughBlog
7. Sex,Drugs,and Gelfite fish Book won on SimplyStacie Blog
8.DIY Earrings won on Homemade Giveaways
9. Formulations Hemp Cat collar Won on mkokopelli blog
10.Leaning into God When Life is Pushing you away Book won on Tara's View on Books
11.2 tickets to see Eddie Izzard won on radio station WDRV (arv 200)
12. The Christmas Clock Book-won on bookclubcookbook.com
13. Skin Md lotion-me and bella blog
14. Sherri Shepard's Permission slip book-won on youthful tips blog
15. The Love Revolution won on Tara's view on books blog
16.Face care set won on mkokopelli
17.mr. darcy book won on Fresh Fiction
18.Drag me to Hell dvd won on Jack fm
19.Jim Jefferies Dvd won on Jackfm
20.Wrong Turn DVD won on video detective
21. Mias Munchies won on TicTacDough Blog


I'm Keeping my fingers crossed for more!!!!!
Good luck all...I should be making a post on tips and tricks to winning more often! Let me know what you think :)

0 comments: