BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Who is All things Sizzle?

My photo
Alot of people ask me: "Why did you name your blog All things Sizzle?" and I tell them "Because, I love to try new things...exspecially things that are Hot and steamy:meaning:COOL." The next thing they ask me is: Are you talking about indecent things on your blog? No!!!! All things sizzle never talks about indecent things as it is a FAMILY friendly blog. We talk about great products,great food,great books,great giveaways and HOT deals. Who are you as a person? My name is Katie. I'm an aunt,fiance,sister, and childcare provider who also blogs and Works part time. I have a cat and I love love love coffee! (I know I'm all over the place!!)

Friday, January 29, 2010

I Wish You Enough By Bob Perks Review



Book Description



When having more leaves you empty, you’ll discover true happiness lies in enough!






I Wish You Enough encompasses 8 values needed for true contentment and happiness, and transforms them into 8 wishes—or sentiments—for the reader. Through short, inspirational stories about everyday people, author Bob Perks reopens our eyes and hearts to the abundance all around that we so often take for granted.






I wish you enough sun to keep your attitude bright. I wish you enough rain to appreciate the sun more. I wish you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive. I wish you enough pain so that the smallest joys in life appear much bigger. I wish you enough gain to satisfy your wanting. I wish you enough loss to appreciate all that you possess. I wish you enough "Hello's" to get you through the final "Goodbye."

My review:

Bob Perk's really wrote a heartwarming book in I Wish You Enough.  This book really changes the way that you look at life.  During the week I would pick up the book and read a story before work.  It is a reminder that God never promised us a life without pain or sorrow but rather gave us the tools to be able to deal with life and hold it with all that we have regardless of of the downs that we may be going through.  This is a great gift book and also a great book to pass along to family and friends after reading it.

Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from Thomas Nelson Publishers as part of their BookSneeze.com book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

1 comments:

Packaging USA said...

I wish you enough is the story of supporting things that supports life ahead. Happiness is behind sorrows, pain supports relieve and despair is behind hope. This is a wish for everything in life.