BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Who is All things Sizzle?

My photo
Alot of people ask me: "Why did you name your blog All things Sizzle?" and I tell them "Because, I love to try new things...exspecially things that are Hot and steamy:meaning:COOL." The next thing they ask me is: Are you talking about indecent things on your blog? No!!!! All things sizzle never talks about indecent things as it is a FAMILY friendly blog. We talk about great products,great food,great books,great giveaways and HOT deals. Who are you as a person? My name is Katie. I'm an aunt,fiance,sister, and childcare provider who also blogs and Works part time. I have a cat and I love love love coffee! (I know I'm all over the place!!)

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Mom Start Did Her First Complete Book Review!!!! Congrats!!!

My First Complete Book Review, Bound to Shadows by Keri Arthur



Congrats to Momstart!!!!

Not only did she do a superb job on her review but she is also doing a giveaway on it!!! Today is the last day so make sure you enter!!!


Also Check out Keri Arthur's site !

0 comments: