BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Who is All things Sizzle?

My photo
Alot of people ask me: "Why did you name your blog All things Sizzle?" and I tell them "Because, I love to try new things...exspecially things that are Hot and steamy:meaning:COOL." The next thing they ask me is: Are you talking about indecent things on your blog? No!!!! All things sizzle never talks about indecent things as it is a FAMILY friendly blog. We talk about great products,great food,great books,great giveaways and HOT deals. Who are you as a person? My name is Katie. I'm an aunt,fiance,sister, and childcare provider who also blogs and Works part time. I have a cat and I love love love coffee! (I know I'm all over the place!!)

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

This Is Your Brain in Love Review!!

THIS IS YOUR BRAIN IN LOVE
BY: DR. EARL HENSLIN

FOREWORD BY DR. DANIEL G. AMEN






Summary

"This is Your Brain in Love" is about how the brain affects your love life and includes many tips to help raise your love to new levels.  This book has tons of stories about real couples that Dr. Henslin has counseled.  The author has tons of apparent experience working with all aspects of relationships.

My review

In all honesty, it's very hard for me to find a non-fiction self help book that is not so boring that I want to let it sit on the coffee table to never open again.  However,  Dr. Earl Henslin in my opinion, did a wonderful job at putting this book together.  It was the kind of book that you really want to finish reading.  I literally grabbed a cup of coffe and stayed up to the wee hours of the night reading it.   I liked how he incorporated the Christian faith into it as well.  I would rate this book an A++++ and I highly recommend that you read it!


**I was not paid money to review this book.  This review is soley MY opinion**

1 comments:

Dr. Earl R. Henslin said...

Katie
Thank you for your review of " This is your brain in love!" Appreciate your spreading the word. If you want a signed copy for a give away...email me at drearlh@gmail.com!
With Respect,
Dr. Earl R Henslin