BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Who is All things Sizzle?

My photo
Alot of people ask me: "Why did you name your blog All things Sizzle?" and I tell them "Because, I love to try new things...exspecially things that are Hot and steamy:meaning:COOL." The next thing they ask me is: Are you talking about indecent things on your blog? No!!!! All things sizzle never talks about indecent things as it is a FAMILY friendly blog. We talk about great products,great food,great books,great giveaways and HOT deals. Who are you as a person? My name is Katie. I'm an aunt,fiance,sister, and childcare provider who also blogs and Works part time. I have a cat and I love love love coffee! (I know I'm all over the place!!)

Friday, January 8, 2010

TOP 10 REASONS TO QUIT SMOKING

**Hey guys I wrote this article for Examiner.com....**

Everybody knows that cigarette smoking is the leading cause of lung cancer and the number one cause of preventable deaths in the US. Although there are many stop smoking aids to choose from the human nature still comes up with reasons to not quit. Here is a list of why you should.



10. Smoking can cause blindness

Smokers are four times more likely to become blind because of age related degeneration.



9. Heavy smoking can cause heartburn and Acid Reflux


Smoking can cause Acid Reflux because it increases the production of stomach acid, in result increasing the chance that this acid can be refluxed into the esophagus.


TO KEEP READING CLICK HERE!
 

1 comments:

Ivorykeystease said...

These are good reasons.
I think i'm also going to blog about this subject.